Gratitude Journal with Scrapbook Circle

Happy Monday everyone!

Today I'm sharing the beginnings of my gratitude journal for November. I decided to begin early to build in a few spreads before I move onto the actual journal and start the daily entries.



First up is the cover. I used this beautiful gold, white, and brown patterned paper from the Today I am Thankful printable bundle. The paper was cut in half, which fits the cover of the travelers notebook perfectly. Before I adhered it to the cover of the notebook, I machine stitched along the tops of each of the brown lines to give it a little dimension. I followed that with the Freckled Fawn washi tape and Illustrated Faith chipboard leaves.



The first spread in my notebook uses the yellow/triangle patterned paper, which I printed on transparency film. I cut it down to size and layered the dark blue patterned papers on top. Next came the picture, which was printed with my Instax printer and adhered with Mono glue.  I used the tag - an exclusive Scrapbook Circle cut file included with the bundle - and stamped a sentiment using distress oxide ink. Last was the leaf and date stamp.



The right side of the spread contains my journaling. I used Moms Typewriter font with my word processing program and printed it on white paper. Next, I adhered it to the top of my patterned papers and added another leaf from Illustrated Faith as well a fussy leaf from the printable bundle. At the top I stapled the blessed tag using my Tiny Attacher. Last, I splattered black ink across both pages to fill in some of the white and tie it all together.



The finished spread turned is great and I love the beautiful fall colors!



Thank you so much for stopping by today! Please stop by the Scrapbook Circle shop for more inspiration and information on the printable bundles.

Jen

Comments