Good Life with JustNick Studio

Hey friends! It's new file day over at the JustNick shop and I'm sharing a layout with the just-released Boho Florals 2.
My youngest daughter is a Pinterest-loving girl and she is constantly holed up in her room creating projects that she has pinned. A while back she made marbled paper by combining shaving cream with food coloring and the effect was amazing. Naturally, I took it so I could use it on a layout.
The materials for this project were all pulled from the July Hip Kit. First, I used several of the patterned papers along with some packaging and layered them behind this fun photo of me and my friend Mary. Next, I used Abby's marbled paper and cut several pieces from the Boho Florals 2 file. 
With the photo in place, I loosely adhered the cut flowers around the photo so they have a lot of dimension and pop off of the page.
I followed that with the title and embellishments from the kit along with strips of patterned paper on the top and bottom of the layout. Last, I sprinkled several of the negative cuts from the floral cuts above and below the photo for added color.
The finished project is bright and colorful and captures the fun vibe of the photo.
Thank you for stopping by today and be sure to visit the JustNick shop for these and many other fantastic cut files.

Comments