Picture Perfect Prom


Hello friends and thank you for stopping by. Today I am sharing one of my final projects as a member of The Cut Shoppe creative team, which is hard to believe. For this layout of my son's prom, I used the Picture Perfect cut file - quite discreetly behind my photo - with a whole lot of mixed media.




I used a patterned paper from Heidi Swapp's Magnolia Jane collection as the base for the layout. To create the blue and white paint effect, I sprayed the paints onto plastic packaging and smushed it onto the patterned paper. Next, I added strips of washi tape in the area behind the photo. That was followed by a stencil and Vicki Boutin's silver glaze to create the dimensional dots.


Once the paint and glaze had dried, I used a Project Life roller stamp and Pinkfresh Studio stamps on the page.

My photo was next, which I backed with the Picture Perfect file using black card stock.


My final step was to add the title "Sweet & Lovely" more embellishments (all from Pinkfresh Studio), and a bit of machine stitching. I also used a few embellishments on the right side of the layout to even everything out.



Thank you so much for visiting today, and I hope you are inspired to create!

Comments